Skip to main content

Club classics featuring bb trickz - Charli xcx & Bb trickz


Bumpin' that, bumpin' that, bumpin' that, bumpin' that Bumpin' that, bumpin' that, bumpin' that, bumpin' that Bumpin' that, bumpin' that, bumpin' that, bumpin' that Bumpin' that, bumpin' that, bumpin' that, bumpin' that Bumpin' that, bumpin' that, bumpin' that, bumpin' that When I go to the club, I wanna hear those classics When I go to the club, I wanna hear those club classics (Like-like, it's-it's like, it's like) When I go to the club, I wanna hear those classics (When I go to the club-club) When I go to the club, I wanna hear those club classics (It's-it's like, it's like) When I'm in the club, yeah I'm (Bumpin' that) When I'm at the house, yeah I'm (Bumpin' that) 365, party girl (Bumpin' that) Should we do a little key? Should we have a little line? When I, club, yeah I'm (Bumpin' that) When I'm at the housе, yeah I'm (Bumpin' that) 365, party girl (Bumpin' that) 365, party girl (Bumpin' that) Push my hair back, back, back, back, back, back, back, when I'm (Bumpin' that) Gonna jump when it drops, back, back, back, back, back, whеn I'm (Bumpin' that) Push my hair back, back, back, back, back, back, back, when I'm (Bumpin' that) (Mueve como jelly, como jelly; mueve como jelly, como jelly) Gonna jump when it drops, back, back, back, back, back, when I'm (Bumpin' that) (Mueve como jelly, como jelly; mueve como jelly, como jelly) Bb xcx es un clásico automático Brr-brr, fashion killa', aunque el outfit sea básico (Ja) Yo soy una Bratz aunque no tenga na' de plástico (Mm, muah) Bounce like that (That), tu novio es un fanático Sigo siendo una princesa aunque pasee por el hood Te daría una cita, pero no estoy en el mood (Ja) Baddie en el club, BRAT en el club (Prr, prr) En el club, huh, 'toy sonando en loop (Ah) En el club (Club, club), en el club 'Toy sonando en loop, BRA-BRAT en el club Ese culo se mueve como jelly (Como jelly) Mueve como jelly, se-se mueve como jelly Como jelly, como jelly Se mueve como jelly, como jelly Se mueve como jelly, se mueve como jelly Como jelly, como jelly Se mueve como jelly, jelly-jelly-jelly Vámonos a casa ya, jo [Pre-Chorus: Charli xcx] No, I never go home, don't sleep, don't [Chorus: Charli xcx] When I go to the club, I wanna hear those classics When I go to the club, I wanna hear those club classics (Like-like, it's-it's like, it's like) When I go to the club, I wanna hear those classics (When I go to the club-club) When I go to the club, I wanna hear those club classics (It's-it's like, it's like) 365, bumpin' that, bumpin' that 365, bumpin' that, bumpin' that 365, bumpin' that, bumpin' that Who the fuck are you? I'm a brat 365, bumpin' that, bumpin' that 365, bumpin' that, bumpin' that 365, bumpin' that, bumpin' that Who the fuck are you? I'm a brat Who the fuck are you? I'm a brat when I'm bumpin' that Who the fuck are you? I'm a brat when I'm bumpin' that Who the fuck are you? I'm a brat when I'm bumpin' that Who the fuck are you? I'm a brat when I'm bumpin' that

------ Source: genie | Romanized by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...