Skip to main content

Higher - 마하 (Macha)


Sunlight breaking through the window I’m waking up to something new today 작은 숨결 하나에도 내 마음이 다시 뛰는 것 같아 You showed me how to open up And find a place where I can breathe again 불안했던 지난날도 이제는 멀리 사라져 가는 듯해 Every step feels lighter When you’re standing next to me Take me higher hold me closer You lift me up like a better day Light the fire overflowing I wanna run with you all the way 너와 함께라면 매일이 더 선명하게 빛나 Scream it out we’re unstoppable Tonight we rise again I’ve been lost inside the noise Looking for a place I could belong 하지만 너의 미소 하나에 복잡했던 마음이 풀려버렸어 You bring the colors back to life Like painting over all the gray I had 말하지 않아도 알았어 네 눈 속에 담긴 그 따뜻한 신호 When I fall apart you hold me up And it feels like everything’s alright Don’t let me go I’m here to stay 그 한마디가 내 안을 채워가 네가 바라보는 나 그 모습이 너무 선명해서 You’re all I want you’re all I need Take me higher hold me closer You lift me up like a better day Light the fire overflowing I wanna run with you all the way 너와 함께라면 매일이 더 선명하게 빛나 Scream it out we’re unstoppable Tonight we rise again Take me higher hold me closer Don’t let the moment slip away Light the fire take me over With you I’m not afraid of anything 너와 함께라면 어떤 하루라도 다시 시작돼 Shout it loud we’re unstoppable Tonight we rise again Take me higher hold me closer You lift me up like a better day Light the fire overflowing With you I’m not afraid of anything 너와 함께라면 어떤 하루라도 다시 시작돼 Shout it loud we’re unstoppable Tonight we rise again Tonight we rise again

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...