Skip to main content

YOKO - wnsday & Dowoo


Love got you down But this window opens up Let daylight in your life Love got you down So let’s drown All your life Save your peace signs Same designs Same piece signs Yea, fake ties And I won’t see past it Going piece by piece Gotta let me hit another sedative Had me up and running from a negative You know I only playing keep away Why you turn this up into different game How you coming up into your stripper ways Bought out your body He bought out your life You sell what you can Now you claiming your prize Peace over Let ‘em bark, let ‘em goon, let ‘em lust Know you ‘bout to have ‘em walk Ain’t no other loose type, huh? Money worthy of your box Pink lemonade coming down And it’s strapped on you like a mark I ain’t ‘bout to be on bay watch Hope you cash out on your spouse Save your peace signs Same designs Same piece signs Yea, fake ties Yea, fake ties And I won’t see past it Going piece by piece Turn the beacon off, you lost No one to refer to Print on my T-shirts There’s a target logo You got referred to I was too pissed off honestly A familiar face was in the clip I saw her stripping like regular hoes I was too fragile on the love I still hate hoes The only way to solve it, calm down Just cool down this heat But the symmetry will soon collapse and we’ll ruin each other’s feels We don’t want that situation Cannot keep the peace, uh I took my chances, thought it’d be better Now I take my jacket and I leave Rage on the stage, on the flows, on the road Shoot flames I don’t let b**ches on the show Gon’ be brutal, they won’t be okay I don’t wanna lie to the love Like I never lie in this song If you’re gonna rise like the sun Under shades, I’m waiting for your fall, uh Save your peace signs Same designs Same piece signs Yea, fake ties Yea, fake ties And I won’t see past it Going piece by piece

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...