Skip to main content

WINGSUIT - wnsday & Dowoo


That’s right, tell me in a way I could feel, feel, feel for Talking ‘bout things we hadn’t shed a tear, tear, tear for Lost my appetite, I’m losing hope Yeah, I’ll make it right In my idea I’m looking like a dear Looking like a dear I’m running through this b**ch Since a fetus I ain’t never change my mind (Always been a grind up here) (Money ain’t control me) I was dreaming long Look at the (time now) Black suits, same group Looking for Aphrodite They making money off the back And they plastic Nothing to say, just to play And that’s all of your life Who stays in the TV part of life, playing it cool Who’s gon believe every lie, what they call the truth Who said “it’s a life” while gripping their controller Repping our town, it don’t mean much right now, just a couple moves (Smells like niche) I gotta waste one more time You know I wanna build something that’s uniquely mine (Smells like niche) Hoes had a life and true love til they moved for money I’m gonna outrun that ‘Rari’ I got a new flow I should get a new tux All of the lights here Showin’ every flaws Cause all hide it here Meaningless songs Those are nightmares I wanna feel the love Before I leave here I should get a new tux All of the lights here Showin’ every flaws Cause all hide it here Meaningless songs Those are nightmares I wanna feel the love I should get new, I should get new Dance for the lights I’m putting max on the line Sell what I can That’s all your candid advice Naive as I can be Putting heart over height That’s what I decided I wanna know What did you love What did you love Now look at what you’ve done F**k’s wrong with your principles All you care about is your revenue I ain’t goin’ down that avenue Boy that access got an asterisk Now you end up with the wrong household Loose grip, keep a tight hold Boss man made a typo I ain’t ‘bout to be a ghost But them checks rolling like a dope How I’m supposed to let it go What you on Due pay I should get a new tux All of the lights here Showin’ every flaws Cause all hide it here Meaningless songs Those are nightmares I wanna feel the love Before I leave here I should get a new tux All of the lights here Showin’ every flaws Cause all hide it here Meaningless songs Those are nightmares I wanna feel the love I should get new, I should get new

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...