Skip to main content

SUPERMODEL - wnsday & Dowoo


Supermodel gene You cook my love Put flavor on it My breath is still singing You’ve never showed the way I want I’m grinding my soul, my time, my life I think it’s not just a jealousy I’m frightened, I’m hiding my garden, my flowers I know you’re better than all my leaves I don’t give a f**k baby if you’re tall Maybe you just drank much more water You leave me in your shade Shadow swallows my texture You rule me like a master You overwhelm me So I thought you’re home sometime But your genetic superiority consumes my life Supermodel gene You cook my love Put flavor on it My breath is still singing You’ve never showed the way I want I’m grinding my soul, my time, my life I think it’s not just a jealousy I’m frightened, I’m hiding my garden, my flowers I know you’re better than all my leaves Your bottom move like water Spray my baby on ya 11 on your torso Side from the side Other side Flip over, side baby Now you know I’m tryna slide That model face Finna open checks Baby, you know that ain’t mine Hoes just hoes Gotta stop there In the zone Hot weather clothes XO Summer gives me bones Crap grams That’s a week For them b**ches Junkie eats Photo dump Blue site Here they come They all addicts Beauty matters Brag about it Beauty power Till no one talks about it Next thing comes Next wives, next platforms Next big thing New s*x, new records

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...