Skip to main content

18! - 디폴트 (DEFAULT.)


eighteen seeing things they couldn't see baby, eighteen getting drunk on green bottles I was eighteen screaming "gonna be's" still a bunch of maybe's, baby, i was eighteen remember you were nineteen never really knew what you and I'd be yeah, i figured out your ma don't like me but I'm guessing you still got em high dreams like me nineteen Said I could find you anywhere And I could die for you in hell We'll meet again someday, I swear I was eighteen, you were nineteen I was eighteen, baby, you were nineteen backseat, we keep going back you're taking off your white tee always end up in a mess, we just might be lighting fire everywhere, you got yourself all over like now I see what you meant when you wanted to meet families time is ticking by the second, how have you been remember I was eighteen, you were nineteen, I was Said I could find you anywhere And I could die for you in hell We'll meet again someday, I swear I was eighteen, you were nineteen I was eighteen, baby, you were nineteen maybe we forgot about our dreams, how our lives be just some photos in an album, hiding memories we'll be burning away fighting just to feel free cause I'm not eighteen it's all just a daydream but I've been thinking bout the things that might have been all the things that you and I blew, but should have been what am I to do here, standing without you here eighteen, nineteen we should have been Said I could find you anywhere And I could die for you in hell We'll meet again someday, I swear I was eighteen, you were nineteen I was eighteen, baby, you were nineteen

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...