Skip to main content

BOUNCE BACK (Prod. by Lil Moshpit) - Lil Moshpit & 플로우식 (Flowsik) Feat. 박재범 (Jay Park) [Show Me The Money 12 Episode.2]


I’m goated hater you know it Covid I’m so sick of the show biz Nobody can match me so I’m always on my own kid 4 years been out the game I’m here to drop my old hits UAPs out the ocean my swag is out this world Honestly came back to Seoul just to find a girl I’m just a 교포 we can’t see eye to eye I wish you think I’m slipping so I can catch you by surprise Took the time out off the road for this grown man See these young-ins popping, ut they’re not like flow man grinded for so for long, now I’ve turned into an old man But this is what I’ve asked for I’m reaping what I’ve sown man Every year I was like I’m about to blow man Everybody shining, until they see my glow man Always walked the walk from the bottom of my soul (sole) man I’m reaping what I’ve sown man 수직으로 낙하 Drop Bounce back (Yeah! Yeah!) Bounce back (Yeah! Yeah!) 내 손을 꽉 잡아 we boutta bounce back (Yeah! Yeah!) Stars turn to dollars we gon’ bounce back (Yeah! Yeah!) 자세 잡아 cause we boutta bounce back (Yeah! Yeah!) Bounce back (Yeah! Yeah!) Bounce back (Yeah! Yeah!) 내 손을 꽉 잡아 we boutta bounce back (Yeah! Yeah!) Stars turn to dollars we gon’ count that (Yeah! Yeah!) 소리쳐 메아리 ooooooo hah! Young 40 이뤄놓은 거 보면 난 아마 60 Look how I move my day 1s I got ‘em with me LNGSHOT my legacy cemented legends never die Po Yu my motherf**kin’ brotha Watchin’ from the sky 내 마지막 쇼미 homie I don’t flex diamonds or rollies 난 나만 할 수 있는 것들만 하지 박재범 only 중고 타이어 알바생 벗어났어 outta range Fall down then get up Down to earth Korean being real’s part of my nature I’m an entertainer but can’t hide behind the make-up Minority giving all of me to go major Economy is trash I gotta take another pay-cut Blow the stage up, these schemers better pay up My agency be ain’t nothing while they’re looking stable Call me Jesus run up in there start flipping tables Grab the broomstick and shove it you can take it anal I’m sick of empty promises I’m lost like a college kid Pushing 40 F humility I’m popping lots of ish That’s what I get for being genuine dealing with counterfeits Throw them down the hole my pit is bottomless Bounce back (Yeah! Yeah!) Bounce back (Yeah! Yeah!) 내 손을 꽉 잡아 yea we boutta bounce back (Yeah! Yeah!) Stars turn to dollars we gon’ bounce back (Yeah! Yeah!) 자세 잡아 yea we boutta bounce back (Yeah! Yeah!) Bounce back (Yeah! Yeah!) Bounce back (Yeah! Yeah!) 내 손을 꽉 잡아 we boutta bounce back (Yeah! Yeah!) Stars turn to dollars we gon’ count that (Yeah! Yeah!) 소리쳐 메아리 ooooooo hah! Took the time out off the road f or this grown man See these young-ins popping, but they’re not like flow man grinded for so for long, now I’ve turned into an old man But this is what I’ve asked for I’m reaping what I’ve sown man Every year I was like I’m about to blow man Everybody shining, until they see my glow man Always walked the walk from the bottom of my soul (sole) man I’m reaping what I’ve sown man 수직으로 낙하 Drop Bounce back (Yeah! Yeah!) Bounce back (Yeah! Yeah!) 내 손을 꽉 잡아 we boutta bounce back (Yeah! Yeah!) Stars turn to dollars we gon’ bounce back (Yeah! Yeah!) 자세 잡아 yea we boutta bounce back (Yeah! Yeah!) Bounce back (Yeah! Yeah!) Bounce back (Yeah! Yeah!) 내 손을 꽉 잡아 we boutta bounce back (Yeah! Yeah!) Stars turn to dollars we gon’ count that (Yeah! Yeah!) 소리쳐 메아리 ooooooo hah!

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...