Skip to main content

I'll Like You - 아일릿 (ILLIT)


널! 바라보면 세상이 한순간 filter mode on 너만을 zoom like tunnel vision 네 표정 시선 하나하나 close up Alright alright Okay okay 난 저지르는 type 숨기는 건 못 해 내가 먼저 널 좋아하면 어때? 내 마음은 내가 정할 거야 baby I’ll like you I’ll like you I’ll like you I’ll like you I’ll like you I’ll like you 깜깜한 밤 별을 이어 그린 you and me 우리 별자린 it’s Gemini Love 시나리오 이다음은 몰라 그래도 난 못 멈춰 사랑이란 arrow Alright alright Okay okay 저질러 볼래 난 솔직히 말할래 힘껏 달려가 너의 맘에 닿게 난 꼭 너를 좋아하고 말래 baby I’ll like you I’ll like you I’ll like you I’ll like you I’ll like you I’ll like you All day and all night I’ll like you I’ll like you Sunset and moonrise I’ll like you I’ll like you All day and all night I’ll like you I’ll like you 너도 나를 좋아하게 될 걸 baby I’ll like you I’ll like you I’ll like you I’ll like you I’ll like you I’ll like you

------ Source: genie | Romanized by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...