Skip to main content

I'll be Missing You - Blu Juice


I’ll be missing you
I’ll be loving you
 Never letting you go away This love is our destiny When I know that you love me
 Always here, I promise you
 I remember what’s up
 It just feels like last night Let me know what’s with you
 All I know, I know is you
 I remember the promise
 It just feels like last night, oh Late at night
Think of you
Lalala, our love song
 Late at night
Kiss me, babe
gotta run it back I’ll be missing you
 I’ll be loving you
 When I spend my time with you
 Every time I hold you close I’ll be missing you
I’ll be loving you Never letting you go away This love is our destiny Nothing on you, baby
Nothing on you, baby
 Counting the days till I feel
I’m gonna be with you There is no way without you
 Always too good to be true
 I I don’t need someone but you
 I’m just trying to be with you There is no way without you
 Always too good to be true
 I know when we met the first time
 I couldn't help falling in love with you You can take me anywhere
 You make me feel amazing
 I don't care what they people say I don’t want to be without you I’ll be missing you
 I’ll be loving you
 When I spend my time with you
 Every time I hold you close (no no no) I’ll be missing you
 I’ll be loving you (Never say bye bye)
 Never letting you go away (bye bye)
 This love is our destiny Nothing on you, baby (Nothing on you baby)
 Nothing on you, baby
 Counting the days till I feel
I’m gonna be with you Nothing on you, baby
 Nothing on you, baby
 Counting the days till I feel
I’m gonna be with you

------ Source: Genie | Romanized by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...