Skip to main content

HYPEMAN - 넥스지 (NEXZ)


애써 숨기고 있지 지금 넌 좀 Low-key low 괜찮은 척해 봐도 I can feel it in your tone 그런 너를 보면 나도 시무룩해져 So I just wanna hype you up 걱정은 버려 I can make it sunny 네 마음까지 Make it sweet like honey So magical Yeah yeah yeah So You’re my star and 나는 너의 Hype man 너란 별 더 반짝 빛나게 When you’re low, I’ll be here with this melody You’re my star, let everybody know Yeah, I’mma be your hype man 네 맘을 비춰 Let’s go Yeah, I’mma be your hype man 이 리듬 위로 Let’s go All night long 너와 나 함께 놀아 With this music (With this music) Always glow 이 밤을 더 환하게 비춰줘 On and on, we go Drop drop drop drop the beat Move move move move your feet 몇 번 넘어져도 It’s alright, lean on me Up up and away (Jump!) 뛰어 더 높이 (We jump!) 구름 위로 Fly 너는 나의 Miracle Woo We stay inside this View 너와 나 함께 So magical Yeah yeah yeah So You’re my star and 나는 너의 Hype man 너란 별 더 반짝 빛나게 When you’re low, I’ll be here with this melody You’re my star, let everybody know Yeah, I’mma be your hype man 네 맘을 비춰 Let’s go Yeah, I’mma be your hype man 이 리듬 위로 Let’s go All night long 너와 나 함께 놀아 With this music (With this music) Always glow 이 밤을 더 환하게 비춰줘 On and on, we go 결국 너야 내 맘이 향하는 건 빛나는 너라서 나도 빛날 수 있어 Let’s go All night long 너와 나 함께 놀아 With this music (With this music) Always glow 이 순간을 영원히 간직해 On and on, we You’re my star and 나는 너의 Hype man 너란 별 더 반짝 빛나게 When you’re low, I’ll be here with this melody You’re my star, let everybody know

------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...