Skip to main content

Take Me to the Beach - Imagine Dragons Feat. Baker Boy


People-pleasin' planet Got a million people sayin' how to plan it I can no longer stand it Gonna spend my days tellin' them to can it Each and to their own Got a salesman ringin' my phone Tell me where to go No, I don't wanna hear the down low I owe, oh-oh-oh Nothin', not a penny, never wanna hear you preach No, oh-oh-oh (Take-take-take-take) Take me to the beach Ah-ah-ah, you could have the mountains Ah-ah-ah, you take the snow Ah-ah-ah, it's way too cold My heart is cold enough Ah-ah-ah, push comes to shove Ah-ah-ah, you could have the mountains Ah-ah-ah, I'll take the beach Yeah, yeah What a sweet life Underneath street light They just want crocodile Dundee Not a deep dive No attention Dude no offence But eventually, I’m a jump this ship like No CGI Don’t keep me hype Imma take my whole crib, leave the city Pocket full of sand since I was a kiddie I'm a preacher but a villain when I'm gritty Raŋi’lil nha bakgut bakgut Ŋunhili ŋarirri nyoka ŋarali Bathul Gurtha-ŋur nha Latju wata latju water Walu marrtji buma Munhakuguman nha Dhuwan-dja latju walŋa Muka mäbygayirri ŋarra’ga Yaka ŋarrany dhirr’yunnha Bala liw’yun’nha liw’yun’nha Me I got a weak spot for the beach hotter than The other type of freaks, I'm done with the streets I owe, oh-oh-oh (Yo!) Nothin', not a penny, never walkin' on a leash No, oh-oh-oh (Leash) (Take-take-take-take) Take me to the beach Ah-ah-ah, you could have the mountains Ah-ah-ah, you take the snow Ah-ah-ah, it's way too cold My heart is cold enough Ah-ah-ah, push comes to shove Ah-ah-ah, you could have the mountains Ah-ah-ah, I'll take the beach (I'll take the beach) I'm better off alone Like a rollin' stone Turnin' off my phone No one bringin' me down, down, down, down Just give me some space That sun in my face And the days go on, and on, and on, and on (T-A-K-E, T-A-K-E) T-A-K-E, take me to the beach (Oh) Ah-ah-ah, you could have the mountains (Have the mountains) Ah-ah-ah, you take the snow Ah-ah-ah, it's way too cold (It's way too cold) My heart is cold enough (Oh) Ah-ah-ah, push comes to shove Ah-ah-ah, you could have the mountains Ah-ah-ah, I'll take the beach (I'll take the) Take me to the (I'll take the) I don't have no friends, ask anyone (Ahh) Got me 'til the end, my favorite one (Take me to the beach; don't, I'll take the) I don't have no friends, ask anyone (Ask anyone) Got me 'til the end, my favorite one (Take me to the beach)

------ Source: genie | Romanized by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...