Skip to main content

Happycombo ! - Khundi Panda Feat. Skinny Chase, Naughty Mae & Mckdaddy


나일론 코팅 된 hypebeast 다 벗겨 먹는 멋 certified license 프로필엔 chef like raekwon, 넌 맛있게 먹길 tiger style 정권 마이트 가이의 점심 이 타이트한 솜씨 체급, 타이탄 덩치 사이즈 커 반면 넌 microscopic 이 마이더스 touchdown엔 마이너스 없지 남길 작품은 덤 마치 오하이오 토끼 내 서사엔 뽕 차지 E P I K 날 척진다면 널 의심할때야 썩은 카르텔 앞에 비질란테 낡은 트로피 다 뺏고 외쳐 "yippie ki yay!" 난 안 아껴 갈아끼워, 찰칵 기어 세컨드 살아남아 거의 다 와 be a legend 소스통째로 다 퍼부어 다 엎어 이건 시퍼렇게 어린 놈들 위한 happy combo 안 아끼고 떠줄게 패기롭게 걍 손으로 퍼먹지 캐비어 캔 싱거워 넌 재미 없어 어린 놈아 맛봐 내 happy combo I serve y'all 내 happy combo 맛봐라 나의 happy combo I serve y'all 내 happy combo 맛봐라 나의 happy combo eradicated by my own kind born and bred to lead the chimps and gorillas and orangutans given gold band when I was in the tiger den like Mas Oyama happy combo with the empty hand inhale some oxygen to calibrate the somersault swoop like coupe at the speed of a thunderbolt show me the way of a tribe called the Dragon-Tongue elitist 손오공 arrival at the break of dawn I turn delinquents into vapor I got a pillar ammunition to shoot you out the world’s equator the sand is under my surveillance I leave a crater on the dessert like my relatives super saiyen almost held me down for being a king but I defeat noobie hooligan intruding cuz I'm a fiend VIGILANTE and a master of destructive moves we be the illest who’d be happy to be serving you 나가버린 초점이 찍어버린 방점 찢겨나가는 살점에 자리하는 상처 가죽처럼 남은 흔적 알수없는 출처 숨겨 더 늦기전에 부쳐 붓처럼 스쳐도 색을 묻혀 못 붙여 붙어도 찢어 내 두 눈처럼 관심이 없인 보기 시려워서 그래 지나 잊혀질 법 할때 거기서 널 봐서 그래 긴 머리칼을 쓸어넘겨 넌 날 못 넘겨 깨진 껍데기를 가둔 새장은 잠기지 밖에서 잘 깼어 나와 그 독방에서 촉박하지 초침 속박하는 손길을 다 뿌리치고 내딛은 발에 밟힌 돌 cast that sh*t 나도 몰랐음 좋겠지 부끄러움을 구르는 주사위처럼 못 멈춰 take risks bi**h 안 아끼고 떠줄게 패기롭게 걍 손으로 퍼먹지 캐비어 캔 싱거워, 넌 재미 없어 어린 놈아 맛봐 내 happy combo I serve y'all 내 happy combo 맛봐라 나의 happy combo I serve y'all 내 happy combo 맛봐라 나의 happy combo 거미줄 쳐진 길로만 다녀 파고 뚫고 툭털고 탐험 저 삐리한 뒷태 안 따라가 I go harder 잡히는 대로 패 널 위한 시댄 시계에 없다고 내 도살장엔 칼소리와 피 흥건한 바닥 넘칠만큼 채워 내 몸엔 뱀이 둘 난 전부 싸그리 토해뱉어 hydra 처럼 입은 9 uh 식탁 위를 봐 널 절대 안 굶겨 짜게 식은판 폭포수처럼 불 부워 투덜 거리다 마치 목숨 까지다 바친 듯이 굴어야 너답지 왜 숨어? 난 안 숨어 입맛 다시면 난 차릴때야 불만 많은 손님 위해 한상 가득히 구긴 얼굴위 다림질 노란머리 셰프 옷을 갈아입고 난 손이커 네 패거리까지도 다 앉혀 배불리 줄테니 먹어 널위한 happy combo 잡히는 대로 썰어 도마위 blood

------ Source: genie | Romanized by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...