Skip to main content

Extancy (Wumuti & Rui) - XLOV


I know my worth, I own my world Watch how I let it all unfold 안개 처럼 번져가 Wear my crown Washed in white We flash in the dark We flash in the dark 아주 찰나의 just a flaring star We flash in the dark Yeah we flash in the Extancy Extancy, This is extancy Extancy, This is extancy Extancy, This is extancy uh, Señorita Ahh ahh, viva la vida mía (내 삶을 찬미해) 언젠가 느껴 본듯한 fantasia 매력적인 Aura 결코 닿을수 없는 저 mirror world 꽃을 피워 내는곳 그 위로 cat walking Wear my crown Washed in white We flash in the dark We flash in the dark 아주 찰나의 just a flaring star We flash in the dark Yeah we flash in the Extancy Extancy, This is extancy Extancy, This is extancy Extancy, This is extancy Yeah I’m risin’ in my waves 피어나는 목소리 Where the petals grow bold 숨이 막혀도 I glow 아름답고 잔인한 두송이의 꽃 divine Beautiful, I take control let the universe unfold We flash in the dark We flash in the dark 아주 찰나의 just a flaring star We flash in the dark Yeah we flash in the dark You make it, make it flash And make it rain oh you and I just Dance through the night, yeah yeah We flare the same, make it flash Just bring me in, 널 물들여 (Just bring me in)

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...