Too loud
조심스러운 lightless zone
서서히 내게 드러내
It might be 숨이 닿은 순간
You caught me out 번지는 love yeah
Scenario I don’t need right now
지금뿐이야 fallin’ to my two eyes
아무도몰래 close in on
Imma bring you down now
Show time
드리워진 밤 가까이 다가와 get in my 품 ya
The game is over
So feelin’ it now 기억을 따라
부드러운 눈빛, 이건 널 가득 채우는 Venom
이제 전부를 내게 맡겨
Shh, too loud
See your body, oh calm down
( Dripping )
Too loud
너 다울수록 더 아름다워
I know this move and grating noise
Oh you come out late
그 날의 밤처럼 더욱더 짙어져 가 Too loud
You commin‘ to my area
can’t run away from me, swear god
that’s what I like 애써 숨기지 마
어느샌가 go heaven like Utopia
Uh yeah 도망칠수록 더 깊이 the pain
눈을 떠봐도 아직 꿈속인걸 I’m insane
I heard you beggin‘ 빠져 깊이 baby
Maybe you’ll keep on roaring, not giving a damn
Show time
드리워진 밤 가까이 다가와 get in my 품 ya
The game is over
So feelin’ it now 기억을 따라
부드러운 눈빛, 이건 널 가득 채우는 Venom
이제 전부를 내게 맡겨
Shh, too loud
See your body, oh calm down
( Dripping )
Too loud
너 다울수록 더 아름다워
I know this move and grating noise
Oh you come out late
그 날의 밤보다 더욱더 짙게
Too loud
Oh now 終わらない夢は
I can’t stop now 昨日すら覚えない
공허한 밤, 달이 떠올라 마침내 보여 Give more thang
흩날린 focus, Keep it on the down low 内緒で
I’ll bring you down now
Oh yeah oh
( Dripping )
Too loud
너 다울수록 더 아름다워
I know this move and grating noise
Oh you come out late
그 날의 밤처럼 더욱더 짙어져 가 too loud
Too loud
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment