Skip to main content

NINETEEN - 하츠웨이브 (hrtz.wav)


I’ve been counting days 아무 말도 못 한 채로 매일 멈춰 있어 너와 나의 순간 속에 혼잣말이라도 Girl I hope you notice I, I want you to 未来が不安になる時も (미래가 불안해질 때도) Be mine 다 다 다 다른 곳에 있어도 너만을 향한 맘은 여전해 순수한 모습 그대로 Cause all you gotta do oh oh ooh Is hold me like we used to oh ooh 영원할 것 같던 youth oh oooh Forever Forever like NINETEEN Let me know if you want me Let me know if you need me 들어봐 hear your heartbeat getting louder 말해줘 Cause I want you Tell the truth Cause I need you Forever Forever like NINETEEN 어른인 척 말은 해도 Thought about it over and over again 솔직히 똑같아 그때 그 계절에 uh 무한 반복된 테이프 uh 벗어나질 못해 Still my head is like chaos chaos 100 pictures from our day off day off 익숙해진 사진 속에 남아버린 둘만 아는 추억들 전부 다 Rewind 君との記憶を (너와의 기억을) Be mine 뻐 뻐 뻐 뻔한 말일지라도 너만을 향한 맘은 여전해 처음 그 느낌 그대로 Cause all you gotta do oh oh ooh Is hold me like we used to oh ooh 영원할 것 같던 youth oh oooh Forever Forever like NINETEEN Let me know if you want me Let me know if you need me 들어봐 hear your heartbeat getting louder 말해줘 Cause I want you Tell the truth Cause I need you Forever Forever like NINETEEN One last try 돌아갈 수 있게 Light the sky I’ll find your silhouette 짙은 어둠에 너를 비출게 Like a satellite Cause all you gotta do oh oh ooh Is hold me like we used to oh ooh 영원할 것 같던 youth oh oooh Forever Forever like NINETEEN Let me know if you want me Let me know if you need me 들어봐 hear your heartbeat getting louder 말해줘 Cause I want you Tell the truth Cause I need you Forever Forever like NINETEEN

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...