Skip to main content

DTT (Don't Think Twice) - 정훈 (Junghoon)


Don't think twice, you've been on my mind Let me hold you tight, make it all better Keep it real, I won't waste your time Show me what you like Girl, just pull me in, wrap me around I can't stop thinkin' about you all night You know how I like it, baby Don't think twice, you've been on my mind Don't think twice, you've been on my mind, yeah Let me wrap you around me 네가 없는 밤 I'm trippin' around the city 네 목소리는 like a violin Girl, just let me play it slow Pull up when you hit my phone, oh 어디든 가줄게 be there pronto I'll take you down to the bedroom floor 지독해 그녀는 bad for sure So how many times do I need to tell you, I'm all in (all in) Baby, 말해도 뭐든 I keep it on the low, for real You got me crazy 도착했어 now meet me at the door, oh yeah Don't think too much just Wrap your body around me Don't think twice, you've been on my mind Let me hold you tight, make it all better Keep it real, I won't waste your time Show me what you like Girl, just pull me in, wrap me around I can't stop thinkin' about you all night You know how I like it, baby Don't think twice, you've been on my mind Don't think twice, you've been on my mind, yeah It's your turn, shawty take me there one more time You know what I like Baby, you're my favorite sound 데려갈게 paradise Deeper and deeper, your body on low Sippin' you like water, yeah, I want it more 넌 내게 ten out of ten, bougie 자긴 글렀어 날 가만 안 두지, yeah So how many times do I need to tell you, I'm all in (all in) Baby, 말해도 뭐든 I keep it on the low, for real You got me crazy 도착했어 now meet me at the door, oh yeah Don't think too much just Wrap your body around me Don't think twice, you've been on my mind Let me hold you tight, make it all better Keep it real, I won't waste your time Show me what you like Girl, just pull me in, wrap me around I can't stop thinkin' about you all night You know how I like it, baby Don't think twice, you've been on my mind Don't think twice, you've been on my mind, yeah

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...