Skip to main content

돈다발 (Bankroll) - 자넷서 (Janet Suhh)


If I don't cry That will be The everything of last you'll see If I got a dollar I'll spend on my brothers Cause that means to me
 Don't cry Yeah we'll see That's everything on mountain peak If I got a dollar I'll spend on my sisters Cause I do care You could take everything what you want But you can't take what I am You could break every piece of my heart But you can't break who I am
 Days that I have tried too hard And so many days that I have cried too hard I'll be crying sometimes a bit more But that's okay Cause I know I got love Oh Piece of my Piece of my Piece of my love This is the piece of my love Sorry Ma Making you wait night I love you so 돈다발을 들고 갈게 Don't cry Hate to see That's everything of last I'll see If I got a dollar I'll spend on my brothers Cause that means to me
 Don't cry Yeah we'll see That's everything on mountain peak If I got a dollar I'll spend for lovers 돈다발을 들고 갈게 돈다발을 들고 갈게 Cause you mean to me Don't cry Hate to see That's everything of last I'll see If I got a dollar I'll spend on my brothers Cause they mean to me Don't cry Yeah we'll see That's everything on mountain peak If I got a dollar I'll spend for lovers Cause that's what means to me

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...