Skip to main content

Something (Band Live Version) - Jemin


I'm tryna tell you something What we could be to what we used to be I'm tryna tell you something oh I'm tryna tell you what we used to be I was wishing at night, to see you I just can’t let this be over, over And how can I find you So stay in my eyes, don’t break my heart We’re never gon' be over, If you call me now I'll stay with you babe If you touch me now I'll give you all babe I will make it right Imma catch your heart Please hear me now Wish that you were here with me tonight I'm tryna tell you something What we tried to be to what we’re meant to be I'm tryna tell you something, oh you baby Why can't I, why can't I remain sober Just waiting all along So deep in the night I saw you I just can’t stop dreaming of you, of you Babe how can I find you I want you to stay right where you are I don't want it over If you call me now I'll stay with you babe If you touch me now I'll give you all babe I will make it right Imma catch your heart Please hear me now Wish that you were here with me tonight If you call me now I'll stay with you babe If you touch me now I'll give you all babe I will make it right Imma catch your heart Please hear me now Wish that you’d stay with me tonight I’d like you to know, babe I’ll give you all, babe How can I let you go Can’t do this on my own I’m ‘bout to fall babe Still calling your name Swear I need you Wish that you’d stay with me tonight No babe You know babe I don’t know babe I gave my life for who you are You know babe I don’t know babe You know that I Wish that you’d stay with me tonight

------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...