Skip to main content

SUNSET - WHILE IN A WORLD


I fade as the sky goes red Before the light is gone I'll send the moon I love even when you oversleep I made the road for you No need to rush When you're sad, come to the west Draw the curtains down for you For you All for you When you feel alright, come to the east Shine the spotlight bright for you For you All for you Do you know? You're on the right path Lay down the map and lift your weary eyes You’ll see How beautiful you are How long? The weight you bear Doesn't it feel way lighter than before? You know How wonderful you are And now slowly close your eyes Go ahead and fall asleep Till I wake you When you're sad, come to the west Draw the curtains down for you For you All for you When you feel alright, come to the east Shine the spotlight bright for you For you All for you

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments