The morning light is on my face
Another dream I can't erase
I’ve been waiting for this like all night
Too many days without a view
I know the sky is breaking blue
Now I see what I couldn’t see, yeah
And every step feels lighter now
The fear I had is slowing down
The world begins to shine, not on my own
Oh oh
(Keep your eyes up)
Keep your eyes up to the sky
It’s time your dreams begin to fly
We’ll walk this road together
Your heart blooms so much better
(Keep your eyes up)
Keep the light up in your eyes
So we can find the way to rise
We go through storms together
We'll sing forever
Here, right next to you now
Up up up
(Keep your eyes up)
There's something stirring in my head
The things that keep beating my chest
No more hesitation pulling me back
oh no no no
(Who ever knows)
I see the signs on the way
They’re pointing to better day
I’ll take the chance, no looking back, yeah
And every step feels lighter now
The fear I had is slowing down
The world begins to shine, not on my own
Oh oh
(Keep your eyes up)
Keep your eyes up to the sky
It’s time your dreams begin to fly
We’ll walk this road together
Your heart blooms so much better
(Keep your eyes up)
Keep the light up in your eyes
So we can find the way to rise
We go through storms together
We'll sing forever
Here, right next to you now
Sometimes you're gonna fall behind
Remember how it feels right now
Yeah, I know
(Keep your eyes up)
Keep your eyes up to the sky
It’s time your dreams begin to fly
We’ll walk this road together
Your heart blooms so much better
(Keep your eyes up)
Keep the light up in your eyes
So we can find the way to rise
We go through storms together
We'll sing forever
Here, right next to you now
Up up up
(Keep your eyes up)
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment