Skip to main content

We're Aligned - WURi


You got my heart to beat again for ya Every piece is falling right by you I’ve never thought it’d be so true Now I see it all through you Nothing’s gonna stop us from being one It’s been a long half-life, I never realized And you just turned the light inside my eyes When I look at you, I find All of the missing parts of mine Every time you’re close to me I feel the world just comes alive This is what we are Ah Baby, you complete for me You’re bringing me to life Now together we’re aligned I know you’ve been wandering to find someone But now you don’t have to be alone at all Cause when your world falls down, I’ll hold it close all night There’s nothing we can’t rise above It’s been a long half-life, I never realized And you just turned the light inside my eyes When I look at you, I find All of the missing parts of mine Every time you’re close to me I feel the world just comes alive This is what we are Ah Baby, you complete for me You’re bringing me to life Now together we’re aligned When I look at you, I find All of the missing parts of mine Every time you’re close to me I feel the world just comes alive This is what we are Ah Baby, you complete for me You’re bringing me to life Now together we’re aligned Now together we’re aligned Now together we’re aligned

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments