Skip to main content

Be Myself - WURi


Waking up morning Same mess in my head All those names Never impressing No one sees what’s real Everyone’s chasing fake Smiling in the mirror But it’s not who I am Tryna look cooler Just to fit the plan Tired of the noise now Guess I’ve had enough Oh, I’m done with playing nice No, If being me’s a crime Then I’ll do it every time Be myself, be myself Now you've found who you are And don’t be scared Don’t even care ’Bout the fools in your life So I’ll stay in my own lane Let the world just spin away Be myself and be yourself Nothing’s gonna change your life Scrollin’ all day long Lost in someone else All their flawless lies Make me feel behind But I see through them all Hurting just like I do "Wanna tear off the me that they all love" Screaming through the night While keeping their eyes closed Oh, I’m done with playing nice No, If being me’s a crime Now I’m taking what is mine Be myself, be myself Now you've found who you are And don’t be scared Don’t even care ’Bout the fools in your life So I’ll stay in my own lane Let the world just spin away Be myself and be yourself Nothing’s gonna change your life Don’t wanna hide yeah Don’t wanna hide yeah Be myself, be myself Now you've found who you are And don’t be scared Don’t even care ’Bout the fools in your life So I’ll stay in my own lane Let the world just spin away Be myself and be yourself Nothing’s gonna change your Be myself, be myself And don’t be scared Don’t even care

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments