흩어진 조각 찾아 올라타
I feel something come alive, ah-ah
더는 승객이 아닌 난 기관사
There’s a little fear in me, I-I
I see the dawn light
빛은 녹슨 적 없잖아
유리에 비친 내 눈빛도
제법 달라 보여
긴 한숨 끝
When morning comes
I’m on the first train out
떠날게, 엉망이었던 날에
Goodbye, goodbye
I’m on the first train out
벅찬지, 슬픈지 몰라 난
All right, all right
상처뿐인 이별은 없으니까
This is how I learn to love again
운명을 직감하는 내 핏속에
I feel something moving, ah-ah
주저앉기엔 이미 시작된 sign
Got a little spark in me, I-I
I see the moonlight
빛은 꾸민 적 없잖아
두 볼에 흐르는 눈물도
내 오래된 질문
긴 고민 끝
The answer comes
I’m on the first train out
잘할게, 희망이었던 내게
Say hi, say hi
I’m on the first train out
벅찬지, 슬픈지 몰라 난
All right, all right
사랑 같은 이별은 처음이니까
This is how I learn to love again
지금의 내가 나이듯
그날의 나도 나였지
후회할 만큼 작지 않아
I'm made of yesterdays
Come with me,
I’m ready to love
(Dive into new days)
Dance with me,
I’m ready to love
Come with me,
I’m ready to love
Dance with me,
Now, ready to love
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment