Skip to main content

욕심이라도 (Even if it's Greed) - 준영 (Jzero) feat. Yyeon


다 망해버렸어 난 너도 날 버렸고 다 필요 없는 말 만 늘어놓고 떠나 Click click click 네 번호를 click click click 아파도 click me same 내가 잘못했어 나와 Give me that love yeah I wanna you 너를 study 해 제대로 call me 아무도 모르게 안길래 거리가 멀어 Shout out to the 견우 and 직녀 헤어졌다가도 다시 만나는 게 우리 일상 사실 I’m working and working not joking Lucky my time Oh baby 넌 내게 건네줘 빨리 I’ll be your smile 주변 다 떠나가도 곁에 남아 있어 줘 난 계속 working I don’t waste my time 욕심이라도 I wanna fly up to the top 네가 원하면 전부다 거절하고 갈게 you believe me I’m wanna fly up to the top 얼마나 더 멀리 봐야 할지 what should I do Say I believe it 나는 날 믿어 cause I’m the one Singing making turn the music on Start it chasing turn the music on I am loving you Give me call me if you alone 다 망해버렸어 난 너도 날 버렸고 다 필요 없는 말만 늘어놓곤 떠나 Click click click 네 번호를 click click click 아파도 click me same 내가 잘못했어 나와 All of our troubles are 웬만하면 나의 fault 번홀 또 누르고 난 혼란 속 말했듯이 사람은 안 변해 바뀌어봤자 우린 뻔해 다시 찾아 해결법 사랑은 어려워 알람 울리면 gotta go 수많은 다툼은 지겨워 누구를 원해 넌? 꽤나 지쳤어 난 너만은 알아줘 Oh baby I don’t wanna waste my time 욕심이라도 Singing making turn the music on Start it chasing turn the music on I am loving you Give me call me if you alone 다 망해버렸어 난 너도 날 버렸고 다 필요 없는 말만 늘어놓곤 떠나 Click click click 네 번호를 click click click 아파도 click me same 내가 욕심이라도

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...