Skip to main content

So Alive - YOUNITE


눈을 감은 순간 들리는 나의 마음속 울고 있어도 괜찮아 난 괜찮아 다 내일이 오겠지 반복돼 I'm lost in circle 차가운 이 미로 속에 흔들리는 내 어깨로 내려앉은 light 네게 향하는 길을 찾아 You and I 이제 놓지 않아 Turn it up Turn it up Just keep on going (Oh oh eh oh) Right now The look in your eyes Reach out Cuz this is the time I want you I need you 너만이 날 feel so alive Right now Don't give up just try Reach out We got to survive We only get to Live one life 그 말이 날 feel so alive 조각처럼 흩어져 gone away 끝없이 멀어지는 어둠 속에 있을 때 그 모든 순간에 있어준 너에게 내일을 약속해 시간 속에서 더 선명해져가 깊이 새겨져 맘에 너란 이름이 See the light Baby I'mma see the light Bet you right 같은 곳을 봐 드디어 Time to make it shine You and I 이제 놓지 않아 Turn it up Turn it up Just keep on going (Oh oh eh oh) Right now The look in your eyes Reach out Cuz this is the time I want you I need you 너만이 날 feel so alive Right now Don't give up just try Reach out We got to survive We only get to Live one life 그 말이 날 feel so alive Na na na na na na na na Na na na na na na na Na na na na na na na na 너만이 날 feel so alive Na na na na na na na na Na na na na na na na Na na na na na na na na 그 말이 날 feel so alive 나의 시선 끝에 어디라도 있어줘 Tomorrow's a better day I know we will I know we will 무너진 마음 틈에 행복해질 수 있게 Tomorrow's a better day I know we will I know we will Survive The look in your eyes Cuz this is the time I want you I need you 너만이 날 feel so alive Right now Don't give up just try Reach out We got to survive We only get to Live one life 그 말이 날 feel so alive Na na na na na na na na Na na na na na na na Na na na na na na na na 너만이 날 feel so alive Na na na na na na na na Na na na na na na na Na na na na na na na na We only get to Live one life 그 말이 날 feel so alive

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...