Skip to main content

MAGAZINE - DAX Feat. VivaOla


You walked in the room, and everything slowed down Out of nowhere 目と目が合ってトキメク瞬間 見惚れて Baggy jeans sittin’ right Belly peekin’ right through the crop top Got that Nike swoosh Had to look twice One step, two step I couldn’t stop myself over a whiff of that YSL わかってる わかってる 頭より身体が答えてる 頭には酔いが回ってる Ooh tell me baby Tell me what to do Yeah I know exactly what I need Cover girl in the magazine She a one in a million Yeah I’m flipping through the pages of your mind 誰にも触れさせやしない 僕だけのAaliyah 街灯が2人だけを照らしてる 君はいつも以上に綺麗で Ooh 髪をそっとかける仕草は丁寧 Last train粘ってる 行く宛もなくただ歩いてる 君との時間を稼いでる 君といるため金稼いでる I keep losing my mind Girl every time you walk by Every time you laugh like that I keep losing my mind You don’t even have to try Girl you make me feel so- Yeah I know exactly what I need Cover girl in the magazine She a one in a million Yeah I’m flipping through the pages of your mind 誰にも触れさせやしない 僕だけのAaliyah

------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...