Skip to main content

GOODBYEMYLOVE - bluebluebird


I’m gonna say bye bye today Umm.. it’s definitely you my pity boy Cause I do what I say so what I say so You never know I’ve waited for a long time Feel so free like taking off my old socks Well 1,2,3 I was counting on And 4,5,6 you let me down Nothing left for you 이미 오래전에 그만 둔 game I’m choosing dullest word I have and gonna stab in deep your heart I’m sorry kept you waiting for so.. Dang this long? All I wanna do is goodbye Just let you bye bye You’re the worst mistake I made please leave your way now This is the last day I can let you go with a smile It’s been no fun at all wishing you bad luck and now finally goodbye my love I’m gonna do what I’ve wanted to do without you boy And all my life 니 자린 더이상 없을거야 Cause l had to carry on All on my on I’m used to being gone Better than two Feel so free like kicking off my tight shoes Well 1,2,3 I’m done for you And 4,5,6 you’re waist of time Nothing left for you 이미 오래전에 꺼진 flame I’m trying to be gentle when I say this is where we end I’m sorry kept myself for waiting Dang this long? All I wanna do is goodbye Just let you bye bye You’re the worst mistake I made please leave your way now This is the last day I can let you go with a smile It’s been no fun at all wishing you bad luck and now finally goodbye my love Goodbye my love This is where we end All I wanna do is goodbye Just let you bye bye You’re the worst mistake I made please leave your way now This is the last day I can let you go with a smile It’s been no fun at all wishing you bad luck and now finally goodbye my love

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...