Skip to main content

Poison Ivy - 스킨즈 (SKINZ)


Bad woman, Eyes blurry 내 속에 이미 싹 터 버린 true lover Just a touch of your lips could wake my body But to you it’s just a game, yeah, you laugh about it I’m obsessed with you, girl, I don’t get it Still you’re the one I want I’m burning up in your blaze Our minds don’t think the same Your energy way too rough I know that this road is tough Such a risk taker And a heartbreaker Try to stay calm daily Make me crazy Don’t talk, talk I already know it now 풀지 못한 갈증이 남았으니 You and I, our story 아직 거기 남아 끝없이 movin’ around Oh, danger everybody knows Desire’s out of control You’re my Poison Ivy You’re my Poison Ivy Girl, you’re on my mind and I can’t let it go You’re my Poison Ivy I love you like I never loved before Poison Ivy Have me painted On my body Can’t erase it Poison Ivy You’re my curse Count uno dos tres 남은 기회 It’s like paradise Under my sky From here I’ll go wild Chase our twilight 어느샌가 반복해 또 ’Cause when you’re around me, I keep forgetting not to love you 난 밟았지 부서진 pedal Then I trick myself, I’m runnin’ away 네게서 더 더 더 더 더 멀리 It was a web web web web web you spun 털어낼수록 서서히 It is choking me 아득해져 가 You and I, 아스라이 스쳐 여기 남아 끝없이 movin’ around Oh, danger everybody knows Desire’s out of control You’re my Poison Ivy You’re my Poison Ivy Girl, you’re on my mind and I can’t let it go You’re my Poison Ivy I love you like I never loved before I’m addicted, can’t let you go Yeah, oh babe, now you are driving me crazy 출구는 없어 Trapped in your love, out of control You’re the shadow in my veins, and I can’t break out of your poison You’re my Poison Ivy You’re my Poison Ivy Girl, you’re on my mind and I can’t let it go You’re my Poison Ivy I love you like I never loved before Poison Ivy Have me painted On my body Can’t erase it Poison Ivy You’re my curse Count uno dos tres 너이기에

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...