Skip to main content

My Universe - 리나 (Lina) [Marie and Her Three Daddies OST Part.19]


I don’t know, can’t stop, I tried to slow down But you came right back to me Take it easy, when I see your eyes now You’re my universe I don’t know why these feelings come back Every time you’re close to me So I let go of the fear we were hiding behind Living night, let’s celebrate this moment now Living sky, feel the rhythm all around Let the past just fade away Living night, sun keeps rolling We don’t need the ground tonight Try it now, we’re gonna make it Like the wind against your hair Living night, nothing matters As we cross the open sea Keep you in my heart, I know you We move on every time we say goodbye Morning sunlight, time to rise up Better days are coming true I can feel it when we walk together Nothing left to prove I don’t know why these feelings come back Every time you’re close to me So I let go of the fear we were hiding behind Living night, let’s celebrate this moment now Living sky, feel the rhythm all around Let the past just fade away Living night, sun keeps rolling We don’t need the ground tonight Try it now, we’re gonna make it Like the wind against your hair Living night, nothing matters As we cross the open sea Keep you in my heart, I know you We move on every time we say goodbye Living night, sun keeps rolling We don’t need the ground tonight Try it now, we’re gonna make it All the pressure leaves my mind I keep running, going forward As we cross the open sea Keep you in my heart, I know you We move on every time we say goodbye

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...