Make up face, so blind
Girl you look amazing
Focus on your lips
I'm just trapped in you again
If you need me
girl I might be your boyfriend
you got me so goddamn
No more ups and downs
We gotta keep it lowkey
I won't put no pressure
But I feel like I'm enough
Don't test me
Tryna read your intentions
I wanna get closer
Can I call you baby?
No way to excape it
99 problems you got
I’ll hold you down, no matter what
You text to me lately
I'll be the one and only
I can catch your attention
Lowkey, No hesitation
Imagine this night
Perfect timing, It's alright
Girl where you at now?
I set you free free
We're moving in slow-mo
Wanna see you with your mask off
Lemme make it so easy
Make up face, so blind
Girl you look amazing
Focus on your lips
I'm just trapped in you again
If you need me
girl I might be your boyfriend
you got me so goddamn
No more ups and downs
We gotta keep it lowkey
I won't put no pressure
But I feel like I'm enough
Don't test me
Tryna read your intentions
I wanna get closer
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment