Skip to main content

I Wish - 엠비오 (AmbiO)


I’m falling deep inside Baby, I’m so lost in my head Losing all of myself Don’t know what else to try I knew that something was wrong Should’ve seen it when you blamed Me and all of my friends No, I don’t want to deal with this no more I’m sick and tired of this story that never ends So I’m gonna end it now I wish you luck I wish the best I wish you happiness (I wish you happiness) Do all the things you wanted to ’Cause I don’t give a damn (’Cause I don’t give a damn) You can keep whatever you want But not the love I gave you for so long Mmm, I wish the best for you I wish the best for you I wish the best for you I wish the best for you I told you too many times When I gave you a second chance But you fooled me again With your same old lies If you still think I want you to stay by my side Come look into my eyes No, I don’t wanna do this anymore I’m sick and tired of this story that never ends So I have to let you go I wish you luck I wish the best I wish you happiness (I wish you happiness) Do all the things you wanted to ’Cause I don’t give a damn (’Cause I don’t give a damn) You can keep whatever you want But not the love I gave you for so long Mmm, I wish the best for you I wish the best for you I wish the best for you I wish the best for you ’Cause I’m not what you need You’re just used to being by my side I’m so tired of this Can’t see, I can’t see no more ’Cause you cut me so deep. I’ve been caught up in you too long It’s time to set me free Can’t take, I can’t take no more I wish you luck I wish the best I wish you happiness Do all the things you wanted to ’Cause I don’t give a damn You can keep whatever you want But not the love I gave you for so long Mmm, I wish the best for you I wish the best for you I wish the best for you I wish the best for you

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...