Skip to main content

Given - 에이비식스 (AB6IX)


My breath, my savior Tie me up with love I crave it 뭘 원해 너에게만 보여줄게 감춰진 내 honesty 기회를 준다면 난 모든걸 다 걸고서 그 끝이 어디라도 네 손을 꽉 붙잡고 멈추지 않을 거야 Oh, it’s my faith You deserve much better 너를 처음 봤을 때부터 내 심장 속에서 울리는 소리 One in a million So take me, kiss me Just be patience And I will never lose you 널 볼 때 느껴지는 이 melody 안에 네 모든걸 맡겨줘 Trust me baby 널 혼자 두지 않아 You must be scared cuz I be So crazy on you and I do Oh You got mine Got yours God given 선명히 빛나는 우리의 vision Got mine Got yours God given 흠잡을 것 없이 완벽한 리듬 Nah nah nah Said I need you right now now Cuz your given baby Yeah, your given baby Give me that give me that given love 여전히 두 배로 뛰고 있는 심장 내 차가운 혈관 속 따뜻해진 blood 위험하다는 걸 알면서도 멈추지 않는 내가 느끼는 이 기분은 덤 You got the perfection 처음 느껴본 기분 Keep you close with me Cuz were meant to be Oh, it’s my faith 절대 너의 곁에서 떠나가지 않아 걱정은 마 날 끌어당겨 like gravity You’re my one in a million So take me, kiss me Just be patience And I will never lose you 널 볼 때 느껴지는 이 melody 안에 네 모든걸 맡겨줘 Trust me baby 널 혼자 두지 않아 You must be scared cuz I be So crazy on you and I do Oh You got mine Got yours God given 선명히 빛나는 우리의 vision Got mine Got yours God given 흠잡을 것 없이 완벽한 리듬 Nah nah nah Said I need you right now now Cuz your given baby Yeah, your given baby Give me that give me that given love My breath, my savior Tie me up with love I crave it 이 불빛 아래 담긴 너와 나의 속삭임의 chemistry (Chemistry) Just be patience And I will never lose you 널 볼 때 느껴지는 이 melody 안에 네 모든걸 맡겨줘 You got mine Got yours God given 선명히 빛나는 우리의 vision Got mine Got yours God given 흠잡을 것 없이 완벽한 리듬 Nah nah nah Said I need you right now now Cuz your given baby Yeah, your given baby Give me that give me that given love

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...