Skip to main content

Too Good To Be True - 케일라 (Kayla) feat. Sam Ock


Told myself don’t get used to this Good days always come with a twist But you make me wanna take the risk Nobody else has ever made me feel this way Every night and day Got me thinkin about you Up in the clouds Because you caught me floating around my head Got me going crazy ‘Cause I’m feeling all kinds of Things I can’t explain For now I wanted to stay Bring me close I’ll rest in your love I don’t ever wanna leave Lately I, been feeling like the whole world is mine And maybe I, I found something that’s Too good to be true And I’m dreamin bout you Is this really real What a blessing to call you mine It’s too good to be true And I’m thinkin bout you I’m thinkin bout you I’m thinkin bout you ou ou ou ou You ou ou ou ou Yea I’m thinkin bout you It’s too good to be true I’m thinkin bout you ou ou ou ou You ou ou ou ou It’s too good to be true You might think that it’s too Too good to be true But I wanna tell you That sometimes good things They really do happen Even if they feel far and few When days are cloudy when the sky is grey When you don’t have a prayer to say I will stay by you, it’s okay I’ll say it again, I’m here to stay Bring me close I’ll rest in your love I don’t ever wanna leave Lately I, been feeling like the whole world is mine And maybe I, I found something that’s Too good to be true And I’m dreamin bout you Is this really real What a blessing to call you mine It’s too good to be true And I’m thinkin bout you Yea I’m thinkin bout you I’m thinkin bout you ou ou ou ou You ou ou ou ou I’m thinkin bout you It’s too good to be true I’m thinkin bout you ou ou ou ou You ou ou ou ou It’s too good to be true It’s too good to be true It’s too good to be true ue ue ue ue True ue ue ue ue It’s too good to be true Yea, I’m thinkin bout you It’s too good to be true ue ue ue ue True ue ue ue ue It’s too good to be

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...