Skip to main content

Used to - XEN feat. KIDO


Oh no way I think of u all night Why i've been looking for - I just want to be your friend 네 이름을 부르짖을 때도 네가 옆에 없단 말에 내 태도가 굳어져 간다고 해도 I should be the one you deserve I'll be fine, some- 너의 smile 그거 하나만 믿고 다녀 Twilight you say somethin' ? no I just end this pain Please don't make me upset If u call me fake I’ve been enough don’t text me your message will be erased I will look in your false scene 지금 내 말엔 거짓 없어 물어 네 거짓을 덥석 이 짓을 everytime round it around 웃는 얼굴에도 심장은 fucked up 이것마저 어쩌면 난 사랑해 다 무너져가도 네 두 눈을 바라보게 i just want to be your friend i just want to be upgrade relationship cause other bxtches boring 잠을 깨 to your calling rollin and that rolling huh and you like it? are you satisfied it? 쓴 웃음을 지어 쓰디쓴 술병을 비워 need some medicine i sick of 가끔은 feel like unreal 이제야 가슴이 미어 Am I too emotional? 아마도, you never know 울리지도 않는 phone girl you make me down huh all my eyes is die huh 널 내 두 눈 안에 둘 때, 지나간 과오를 전부 기억해 널 내 어깨에 품을때 비로소 그때가 되야 만족해 I just end this pain Please don't make me upset If u call me fake I’ve been enough don’t text me your message will be erased I will look in your false scene Oh no way I think of u all night Why i've been looking for - I just want to be your friend

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments