Skip to main content

Love Before You - heyden


You’ve been giving me some new love Feel like I never knew love before Swear I wasn’t trying to fall in love But now I know what love is for How do you make it look so easy When you love me ‘cause I’m so scared of losing you Do you get it? I found the love of my whole life You’re the only bright side of me I used to think that there was no love But you came in and lit my world How do you hold me when I’m falling slowly When I’m so scared of being alone Do you get it? im changing slowly, I’ll never go back to my old self There’s no love Im falling deeper every time I see your face yeah, there’s a whole lotta love And I don’t think you know how much I love you I swear you are my forever There’s no one like you Darling, hold my hand Tonight I wanna feel you every moment And I’m not letting you go Like I said, you are the one feel like I finally met someone I can love love How do you make it look so easy When you love me, baby I think of our future all the time I see us smiling every single night Waking up with you by my side All this darkness feels so bright How do you make it look so easy When you love me ‘cause I’m so scared of losing you Do you get it? You’re the one I meant to see 5 years couldn’t hold me down You used to love somebody else But Imma love you endlessly How do you hold me when I’m falling slowly When I’m so scared of being alone Do you get it? im changing slowly, I’ll never go back to my old self There’s no love Im falling deeper every time I see your face yeah, there’s a whole lotta love And I don’t think you know how much I love you I swear you are my forever There’s no one like you Darling, hold my hand Tonight I wanna feel you every moment And I’m not letting you go Like I said, you are the one feel like I finally met someone I can love love How do you make it look so easy When you love me, baby I’ll love you endlessly You taught me unconditional love I’ll love you till I break you taught me unconditonal love

------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...