Skip to main content

Pop Pop - 수스 (xooos)


Pop, pop, pop Pop, pop, pop You caught me slippin’, that’s not like me One glance got me feelin’ dizzy Heart on replay, can’t steady How do you make it look easy? You got that charm I wanna steal a bit Sweet like candy, can’t get over it Every move you make’s a tiny hit U the one I can’t resist Pop Pop! I just wanna hold you tight Pop! till the bubbles hit the light Something ‘bout the way you smile Drives my mind a little wild Pop! I just wanna hold you tight Your lips look soft I’m tryna stay cool But I could drown in the way you move Talk to me slow 흐트러져 내 rules Don’t stop now, I’m falling through You got that charm I wanna steal a bit Sweet like candy, can’t get over it Every move you make’s a tiny hit U the one I can’t resist Pop Pop! I just wanna hold you tight Pop! till the bubbles hit the light Something ‘bout the way you smile Drives my mind a little wild Pop! I just wanna hold you tight Round and round, I chase your tune 빙글빙글 got nothing to lose You and I in a loop so smooth I just wanna (♥) you till you Pop Pop! I just wanna hold you tight Pop! till the bubbles hit the light Something ‘bout the way you smile Drives my mind a little wild Pop! I just wanna hold you tight Round and round, from day to night Pop, pop, pop you’re my light

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm


 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...