Skip to main content

Whoo! - Itzel


Whoo! Never ending road I’m so running out of breath Whoo! Can you hear their roar? It’s like tryna chat with me All of my goosebumps up on me Do you see me, huh? Do you feel me ,huh? All of my goosebumps up on me Do you see me, huh? Do you feel me ,huh? Hit the gas, Red line (Yes sir) Write it down, Head line, (Getcha) That’s a move That’s a move (That’s a move, that’s a move) Breaking news Now she knows (Now she knows, now she knows) She has had the wheel uh 24/7 it’s up to me Do you see me, huh? Do you feel me, huh? 24/7 it’s up to me My hands on wheel The gun’s loaded Walkin’, Runnin’, Crawlin’ I’ve never stopped, no playin’ Too many voice like popo I’m livin’ like forgot things Cause who pump it up, Uneasiness Like everybody’s justness Why did I think that was a given?
 Stay or leave, left or right I decide it Quote me Whoo! Quote me, quote me, quote me, oh Save me 읊조려, God, Please lead me Into the light It’s been forever That I feel alive (Let’s go back to the start) Whoo! Never ending road I’m so running out of breath Whoo! Can you hear their roar? It’s like tryna chat with me All of my goosebumps up on me Do you see me, huh? Do you feel me, huh? All of my goosebumps up on me Do you see me, huh? Do you feel me ,huh? All of my goosebumps up on me Do you see me, huh? Do you feel me ,huh? All of my goosebumps up on me My hands on wheel, On wheel Hit the gas, Red line Write it down, Head line That’s a move That’s a move Breaking news Now she knows So do not fear, for I am with you Do not be dismayed, for I am your God I will strengthen you and help you I will uphold you with my righteous right hand

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...