Skip to main content

뛰어 (JUMP) - BLACKPINK


I’m not that easy to tame You should see me under these lights All my tears turn to ice That’s the sweetest escape Every time the feeling kicks in I might stay through the night Bet you get it now Rocked that didn’t I 착각 하지마 누가 누군지 oh
chakgak hajima nuga nugunji oh Think you runnin that Guess we gunnin back You know I walk yeah I talk it 눈감고 하나 둘 셋
nungamgo hana dul set 뛰어
ttwieo 뛰어 뛰어
ttwieo ttwieo 뛰어 뛰어
ttwieo ttwieo So come up with me I’ll take you high That prima donna spice up your life You know I got that shit that you like So come up with me run up uh jump
뛰어
ttwieo Watch me runnin up the place I’m already stuntin’ and my girls are on the way Watch me open up the place Wanna see you bumpin baby Bouncin to the bass Are you not entertained I ain’t gotta explain it I’m with all of my sisters Got em goin insane, yeah You know we on a mission All gas no brakes, yeah Breaking out of the system Breaking out of this cage, yeah Bet you get it now Ate that didn’t I 순간 잊지마 누가 누군지 oh
sungan itjima nuga nugunji oh Think you runnin that Guess we gunnin back You know I walk yeah I talk it 눈감고 하나 둘 셋
nungamgo hana dul set 뛰어
ttwieo 뛰어 뛰어
ttwieo ttwieo 뛰어 뛰어
ttwieo ttwieo So come up with me I’ll take you high That prima donna spice up your life You know I got that shit that you like So come up with me run up uh jump
뛰어
ttwieo Watch me runnin up the place I’m already stuntin’ and my girls are on the way Watch me open up the place Wanna see you bumpin baby Bouncin to the bass Blackpink in your area

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...