Skip to main content

EMOTIONS - 웬디 (WENDY) & Alec Benjamin


Can I just hear it? Last call to the set Do my make up Stand tall be the star 눈을 뜨면 난 I’m a good girl on her way up Cameras flash for the millionth time 늘 그랬듯이 and show I’m grateful Imma smile Imma shine till the curtains close 불이 꺼지면 I got these emotions In different colors That I’m sinking under Can’t breathe any longer It’s hard but I’m try’n Push it down tell myself that I’m doing fine Had my head in the clouds now I’m fallin down I got these emotions I feel him too and sometimes it don’t make much sense They aggravate me, make me crazy in my head (It’s) Heavy lately all I do is lay in bed Stare at the ceiling feeling existential dread But, I know they’ll pass and that I’ll reach the other side I’ll be ok I know that I will be alright Alright Alright Alright I got these emotions In different Colors That I’m sinking under Can’t breathe any longer It’s hard but I’m try’n Push it down tell myself that I’m doing fine Had my head in the clouds now I’m fallin down Can someone tell me What is left to lose? Yeah Maybe I bit off more than I can chew Oh 소리없이 깨져버린 timeline SOS I need another lifeline It keeps getting colder and I’m confused I got these emotions In different colors 수면아래 깊이 가라앉아, Fine I got these emotions In different Colors That I’m sinking under Can’t breathe any longer It’s hard but I’m try’n Push it down tell myself that I’m doing fine Had my head in the clouds now I’m fallin down 익숙해, Emotions

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm


 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...