Skip to main content

Keychain (FROM THE FILM K-POPS!) - aespa & Anderson .Paak


Thinking I should let you know right away I don't mind you hanging on me But trying to be my man, boy, not today You just gotta know your place You can be my, you can be my keychain, there you go Keep me on your hip, when you see me, you like What up, though? You know if you follow, I'ma take you where you wanna go I'll go where you want, so Tell me if you with it, though You can be my, you can be my keychain, there you go Keep me on your hip, when you see me, you like What up, though? You know if you follow, I'ma take you where you wanna go Clip it fast and flip it, stack it I can't wait to show you off (Oh, oh, oh) You can be my, you can be my, you can be my keychain (Oh, oh, oh) You can be my, you can be my, you can be my keychain (Oh, oh, oh) I can tell that you want me by the way that you on me (Oh, oh, oh) You can be my, you can be my, you can be my keychain I don't mean to shake But I got a couple namesakes just in case Don't get too comfortable, I don't want you picking up your face Can't give you combinations or the keys to the safe Connected to my waist Baby, you can hold the key You can be my, you can be my keychain, there you go (There you go) Keep me on your hip, when you see me, you like What up, though? You know if you follow, I'ma take you where you wanna go (Tell me where you wanna go) Tell me if you with it though (Oh, oh, oh) You can be my, you can be my, you can be my keychain (Oh, oh, oh) You can be my, you can be my, you can be my keychain (Oh, oh, oh) I can tell that you want me by the way that you on me (Oh, oh, oh) You can be my, you can be my (Keep, keep, keep, keep) Keep me on your hip, keep me on your wrist I go with all the fits, plus, keys to the whips, vroom Swing through, teeth like Labubu Bling like the jewels decorated on your Miu Miu, ooh, let's get it Swing 'round your belt loop (Ooh, that's tight) Buckle up, buckle up (Boo, let's ride) You're jiggling, baby, and it's wiggling, baby, coming with you, little baby, I'll be by your side Something like them dog tags, gotta push your start, so we all gas So many keys, I got a hall pass When you hang like me, you can talk that, woo (Oh, oh, oh) You can be my, you can be my, you can be my keychain (Oh, oh, oh) You can be my, you can be my, you can be my keychain (Oh, oh, oh) I can tell that you want me by the way that you on me (Oh, oh, oh) Oh, the way that you You can be my, you can be my, you can be my keychain

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm


 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...