Skip to main content

Moonlight - Itzel


Baby, don’t umm need to try Definite sign Damn you’re too fine I know I know You’re like number 5 The afterglow lasts all the time Hello I was always findin’ something new 지루함 속 피치 못할 춤 Caught my eye You caught my eye Then we on Some knockin’ on my door Well, take a look All that glitters is not gold But, hold on, look He glows I’m better off without you, Lover 되뇌어도 길 잃는 터널 I need your all I need you in the moon (The moonlight) I’d rather go If you not there, Lover 너 없인 모든 길은 멀어 I need your all I need you in the moon (The moonlight) Baby, went too far away 이 감정은 Wait, oh way too much 묘연해 RENDÉJÀ-VOUS Pick it up Pick it up Pick it up, up 이해될 수 없는 이 기분 읊조리듯 주문 같은 꿈 Caught my eye You caught my eye Then we on Some knockin’ on my door Well, take a look All that glitters is not gold But, hold on, look He glows I’m better off without you, Lover 되뇌어도 길 잃는 터널 I need your all I need you in the moon (The moonlight) I’d rather go If you not there, Lover 너 없인 모든 길은 멀어 I need your all I need you in the moon (The moonlight) (The moonlight) (The moonlight-light-light) (Light-light-light)

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...