Skip to main content

Stay - 강다니엘 (Kang Daniel)


we were lost in the moment and I smiled like I was still okay still don’t know where we’re goin’ but I guess it’s always been this way I don’t want this time to end take me back where we begin take me back to where I fit in never felt a peace so true only wanna learn from you I just wanna start again start again Stay On me And you showed my direction Swear I found my blessing Let me Take You deep And I’ll make you remember This is how we're meant to be, baby Tell me you need me Tell me you need me Tell me you need me Before the story ends you were holdin’ a moment nothing else but what we used to do still in the motion now I’m scared and afraid to lose And I don’t want this time to end take me back where we begin take me back to where I fit in never felt a peace so true only wanna learn from you i just wanna start again start again Stay On me And you showed my direction Swear I found my blessing Let me Take You deep And I’ll make you remember This is how we're meant to be, baby Tell me you need me Tell me you need me Tell me you need me Before the story ends Don’t say you can let me go forever Don’t say you can let me go forever Don’t speak or you know it’s now or never Don’t speak or you know it’s now or never Don’t say you can let me go forever Don’t say you can let me go forever Don’t speak or you know it’s now or never Don’t speak or you know Stay On me And you showed my direction Swear I found my blessing Let me Take You deep And I’ll make you remember This is how we're meant to be, baby Tell me you need me Tell me you need me Tell me you need me

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...