Skip to main content

home - 식구 (SIKKOO), 요시 (YOSI) & 200 (EBACK)


Don't let me go too bad I wanna go home again Plz let me go to bed I'm tryna go home again It’s been a f*****' long journey, bro 지나왔고, lightless terminal I cannot spit it all, too personal I cannot spit it Plz let me go to bed I'm tryna go home again I'm tryna go home again My trip mates, 다 어디에 Too vivid, like 4K But, 설명 안 돼, 곡 몇 개론 쪼여도 봤고, 이마에 red dots 올라타 봤지, 니 렉카 또 어느 날에는 연예인 사이에서 친구들에게 보여줬네, 우에까라 type shit 22, I'm on trip, trap Dopamine, cortisol runnin' through my whole system Too bad, so I gotta go to bed By my own choices, I’m the victim Hey friends 아무 생각 마, 나에 대해선 돌아가는 중이야, 가야만 해서 Don't let me go too bad I wanna go home again Plz let me go to bed I'm tryna go home again It’s been a f*****' long journey, bro 지나왔고, lightless terminal I cannot spit it all, too personal I cannot spit it Plz let me go to bed I'm tryna go home again i miss ma bed, miss ma dad, miss ma mommy, miss ma doggy, n ma favorite sis도 빼놓을 수 없지 mm 가슴 저린 나도 보고 싶어 내 방 천장까지, 다들 눈 뜨니까, 여긴 어디야? 너무 많아, eyes = cameras 날 보지 마 찍지 마 수군대지 마 박수 치지 마 i don’t need your 관심 her acting’s too thotty there’s nothing that i need but my bed she’s my darling Don't let me go too bad I wanna go home again Plz let me go to bed I'm tryna go home again It’s been a f*****' long journey, bro 지나왔고, lightless terminal I cannot spit it all, too personal I cannot spit it Plz let me go to bed I'm tryna go home again

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...