Skip to main content

HASHTAG - NCT JNJM


Love saver Heartbreaker Tastemaker Cuz I certified it No faker Thrill chaser Extra flavor Cuz I certified it J this J that HASHTAG TAG 날 위한 HASHTAG 걸어줄래 J this J that HASHTAG TAG J this J that HASHTAG TAG 난 늘 너의 마음속 빽빽 J this J that HASHTAG TAG 매일 다양한 너의 Tagging 끝이 없잖아 내 이름이 너만의 HASHTAG 맘에 들지 호기심 속 너의 그 Calling 몰래 눌러봐 Day and night 시간 가는 줄 몰라 난 더 알고 싶지 Tell you why Make you stutter 솔직하면 어때 Show me what you think A to Z 전부 Brrr keep your eyes on me From here to there, okay I get it You see, can’t fake it, can’t fake it J this J that HASHTAG TAG 날 위한 HASHTAG 걸어줄래 J this J that HASHTAG TAG J this J that HASHTAG TAG 난 늘 너의 마음속 빽빽 J this J that HASHTAG TAG Love saver Heartbreaker Tastemaker Cuz I certified it No faker Thrill chaser Extra flavor Cuz I certified it 너의 Timeline 계속 타올라 가득 채워 날 What what what you like Yeah 네모난 화면 속 너만 아는 매력도 Drip drip dripping all the time I-I-I can make you mine 환상이면 어때 I can show you what you need 뭐든 다 돼줄게 Brrr Baby keep your eyes on me From here to there, okay I get it I’ll be real with it, can’t fake it You see, deal with it, can’t fake it J this J that HASHTAG TAG 날 위한 HASHTAG 걸어줄래 J this J that HASHTAG TAG J this J that HASHTAG TAG 난 늘 너의 마음속 빽빽 J this J that HASHTAG TAG Love saver Heartbreaker Tastemaker Cuz I certified it No faker Thrill chaser Extra flavor Cuz I certified it

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm


 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...