Skip to main content

City Breeze - 베이스해머 (BassHammer) feat. Dazed


its time 2 double up on my mind need the double cup like Kirko Bang swaggin down aint no trouble dumb, pull-up Over pacific I need to blew up This track of the Dazed make the blaze never screw up 두마리 토낀 이미 양손에 꼭 쥐었고 불혹에 나의 삶은 완성됐지 기어코 이제는 나의 톤을 유지한채 걸어 마음 약했던 스윗한 중년 아재 need to be a cold- Asian Killer instinct no hesitation bury lazy mind Link up with the Aussie with the Trillion Ridin GTA, keep my cup within reach Matter fact, we dont f**k about your nation even ailen 이룬거 없이 이미 해탈의 경지 like don Composed like the Pimp C with the swiss jones Im in the low-key like Kennedy over the Dom Same s**t, different day, I put it on the one All I need is my drink cup with the cherry flavah Blowin out that smoke, lay back with this sound blaze out Put it down I jus check up bout to rolling out Cold world, keep running we jus plugin out Ayo I’m higher than a G6 Wavy baby, spit until I’m sea sick Sub’s pumping 3-6 Cruising to a different prefix Pass the broc, choppin eighths like I’m Octagon This the shit you froth upon Drop the top, clutch - I’m gone Yeah, the city lights got that sicker sparkle Hit the plug for new debacle Rumble in the jungle Connect to Seoul Bass Hammer come through Sip sippin Soju ‘till the Sun’s due Zoning on production Get a lil’ tipsy wanna touch somethin In my mind Now it’s time to stop frontin Skateboard P shit, push out all the malice so you see clipse 96 Bulls, you can’t defeat this Hang it from the rafters Crash the party, crash the parties after First comes the tears then the laughter Break bread and pasta MJ on the fadeaway headshot Shooters like a Leica, cos all you see is Red Dots All I need is my drink cup with the cherry flavah Blowin out that smoke, lay back with this sound blaze out Put it down I jus check up bout to rolling out Cold world, keep running we jus plugin out

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...