She is like GPT
We talk a lot, but only on this screen
She is like 심심이
지금 난 심신 미약
Put me right by you
Tell me what to do
Don't vanish, girl
You act like a ghost
Why are you livin' in Wi‑Fi?
내가 "나와" 하면 "바빠"
아까까지 답장이 넌 빨랐지
오늘의 할당량이 안 남아 있나 봐
넌 ChatGPT 같아
뭐 하긴, I’m waiting by my phone
못 기다려, so I gotta write my song
아스팔트 아래에서 보낸 한나절
Hit me with some options
Premium or nothing
Got me all twisted
Baby, you’re the sweetest
Your f*****' fellas feel it, too
Am I trippin'?
With GPT
난 매일 너를 찾겠지만
She ain’t coming out the screen
So don't vanish, girl
You still act like a ghost
Why are you livin' in Wi‑Fi?
내가 "나와" 하면 "바빠"
아까까진 답장이 넌 빨랐지
오늘의 할당량이 안 남아 있나 봐
넌 ChatGPT 같아
Why are you livin' in Wi‑Fi?
내가 "나와" 하면 "바빠"
아까까진 답장이 넌 빨랐지
오늘의 할당량이 안 남아 있나 봐
넌 ChatGPT 같아
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment