Skip to main content

Day Light - Feel Lee


When the sun’s down used to call you on my phone givin’ my whole time talkin’ how good was our day then we hanged out walkin’ down the second avenue when the sun’s down sun’s down But you didn’t think that it’s me to give the half of your life I always thought that it’s you I thought that we’re meant to be so now Those memories running through me like they were all fantasies I can’t allow this feelings Just take me back to then We were dancing under moonlight ‘till we’re dancing under night light Don’t tell me that it’s over ‘cause I can’t take it sober-- I was meant to be your life You were meant to be my life Don’t tell me that it’s over ‘cause I can’t take it sober You made a name for me You might not noticed it We were born to be lovers I was you, you were me there’s nothing at all When we’re staring each others We knew all our feelings Please don’t let me down But you didn’t think that it’s me to give the half of your life I always thought that it’s you I thought that we’re meant to be so now Those memories running through me like they were all fantasies I can’t allow this feelings Just take me back to then We were dancing under moonlight ‘till we’re dancing under night light Don’t tell me that it’s over ‘cause I can’t take it sober I was meant to be your life You were meant to be my life Don’t tell me that it’s over ‘cause I can’t take it sober We were talking to the moonlight ‘till we’re talking to the night light Don’t tell me that it’s over cause i know this is over I was meant to be your life You were meant to be my life Don’t tell me that it’s over You were my Daylight. (Don’t tell me that it’s over) (Don’t tell me that it’s over) You were my Daylight.

------ Source: genie | Romanized by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...