Skip to main content

The Fact - 비스트/ B2st


비스트/ B2st
DoojoonHyunseungJunhyungYoseobGikwang - Dongwoon
1 Fiction and Fact [2011.05.17]

= HANGEUL, ROMANIZATION =

거짓말이야 거짓말이야 이렇게 끝낼수는없어
Geojitmariya geojitmariya ireohke kkeuthnaelsuneun eobseo
It’s a lie, it’s a lie, can’t achieve this end
다시 돌아와 제발 돌아와  니가 떠나가는게 믿기지가 않아
Dashi dorawa jebal dorawa niga nal ddeonaganeunge midgijiga anha
Please come back again, just do not believe you left me

어떤말을 너에게 해봐도 다소용이 없겠지만
Eoddeon mareul neoege haebwado dasoyongi eobtgettjiman
Do you have a little easier to say what
이건아니야 이건아니야 이사실을 믿지못하겠어
Igeon aniya igeon aniya I sashireul midjimothagesseo
It is not , it is not that I can’t believe it

이건 모두 거짓말이야 사실이 아니야 더는 믿지못해
Igeon modu geojitmariya sashiri anita deoneun midji mothae
It’s all a lie, you do not believe is not true
돌아와 달라고 몇번을 말해 내게 이건 거짓말이야
Dorawa dallago myeotbeoneul marhae naege igeon geojitmariya
Tell to come back to me many times it’s a lie

이젠 너는 내옆에 없잖아 그게 사실이야 믿고싶지않아
Ijen neoneun nae yeope eobtjanha geuge sashiriya midgo shipji anhayou do not have my epe I do not want to believe it’s true
돌아와 달라고 없이 얘기해봐도 지금이 거짓말이여야해
Dorawa dallago su eobshi yaegihaebwado jigeumi geojitmariyeoyahae
Wed him to come back and tell me no lies, even now, gotta

거짓말이야 거짓말이야 거짓말이야 거짓말이야
Geojitmariya geojitmariya geojitmariya geojitmariya
It’s a lie, it’s a lie, it’s a lie, it’s a lie
사실이아냐 사실이아냐 사실이아냐 사실이아냐
Sashiri aniya sashiri aniya sashiri aniya sashiri aniya
That’s not true, that’s not true, that’s not true, that’s not true

it's a fact
머리는 아는데 맘이 인정을못하겠데
It’s a fact meorineun aneunde mami injeongeul mothagettde
It’s a fact recognized head –dimensional XY without heart
삼켜질듯한 불안감에 나도모르게 나오는 보호본능
Samkhyeojil deuthan bul angame nado moreuge naoneun bohobonneung
You know it seems to be consumed by anxiety protective instincts coming out
또는 집착인듯해 머리위로 툭하고 떨어져버린 이상황
Ddoneun jibchakindeuthae meoriworo thukhago ddeoreojyeobeorin isanghwang
Or attachment of abandoned lloks like this is the situation head off
도저히 감당할수가없어난 비워낼수없다면 새로 채워볼께
Do jeohi gamdanghal su ga eobseo nan biwo nael su eobtdamyeon saero chaewobolkke
I also do not completely get over if you can not come empty, I’ll fill the newly
너와나의 이야길 다시 써내려갈께
Neowa naui iyagil dashi sseonaeryeogalkke
I’ll speak to you again, write down

뮤직 마스터님이 등록해주신 가사 입니다. 가사수정

Hangeul by music.daum.net
Romanization by JH_Nimm
English translation by JH_Nimm (I’m using Korean Translator Application)

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike