Skip to main content

My Wonder - FIFTY FIFTY [See You at Work Tomorrow! OST Part.1]


Boy you are floating in my mind Little by little I can’t deny, but I’ve been blinded, can’t get over, Baby you’re the one, my only wonder Now even I feel it, I’m so in love, Every touch, It feels like something new Lost in the air, Come a little closer and show me how to love When my head is wrapped up in a haze So damn lost and I can’t escape Only way I can wake up Stand right back up Is when I see your silhouette It doesn’t hurt the way like it used to be With you on my mind, oh I feel complete This is all about my prince As long as you promise to stay by my side Boy, with you I’m no longer afraid Save the tears from yesterday Alright Alright It feels right when it is Only you Boy you are floating in my mind Little by little I can’t deny, but I’ve been blinded, can’t get over, Baby you’re the one, my only wonder Now even I feel it, I’m so in love, Every touch, It feels like something new Lost in the air, Come a little closer and show me how to love Every day, you are a part of me Starting from day 1, no words were needed from the start Just look in my eyes How could I make it more obvious? (Oh I’m so) Not alone the way like I used to be With you on my mind, through the endless nights this is all about my prince Hold me so sweetly, every end of day Now I’m walking with you side by side Though we’re scared and lost inside All night, All night, I can walk forever, cause of you Boy you are floating in my mind Little by little I can’t deny, but I’ve been blinded, can’t get over, Baby you’re the one, my only wonder Now even I feel it, I’m so in love, Every touch, It feels like something new Lost in the air, Come a little closer and show me how to love And all those lonely days When everything fades away Oh I see your silhouette (Oh it’s you) Maybe it’s all a daytime dream Feels too perfect just to be real (then) I don’t want to get over, Just hold me close Forever, baby, ever Now even I feel it, I'm so in love Every step, It feels like something new Show me your love I know you’re the one, my only wonder

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...