Skip to main content

I QUIT XANNY - 우슬라임 (Wuuslime) feat. 키드밀리 (Kid Milli)


Down fall 경험이 넘 많아 I‘m proud of me 여전히 pussy boy allergic im‘a married to this game, to this rap I was born like this I was raised 진짜 개 같이 번지 jump가 bad habits Travel around the world 경험이 몸에 베있지 Fashion on fashion Put me in designer 내 taste 미끄러 내 adlib 아침엔 섭취해 orange Vitamin D ate-ing I whip the foreign Ye bitch she ate it 살다보니까 다 궁금해 내일이 포기는 몰라 I’m not stand with that faliure I strike a pose Man I quit the xanny just picture me roll this life dramatic 다 타협 하랬고 난 떠났어 cali 점 찍어뒀어 I know where i should standin’ 퇴근길 서울의 traffic Whats the eta where the exit 젊음은 떠나 gettin’ faster been took too many L’s 다 타협하랬고 i‘m like 됐어 Time to going back to cali 그냥 날씨만 좋으면 좋겠어 Bro I’m out, I quit the xan Bro i quit the xanny I feel comfy in my studio Smoking loud with the baddie Playboi carti 처럼 milly rock Mom i quit the xanny 사랑해 La familia Bro i quit the xanny Bro i quit the xanny 내 양팔에 박혔지 tattoos 끝인줄 알았는데 생존 trump 처럼 얹은 모잔 redbull 명함을 왜 몰라 내 face도? wuuslime and me gotta go racks up 23inch rims i flex up 유명한 여잔 난 됐어 원하는건 많고 뇌 비었어 벌써 쉬자니 말 달르잖어 처음이랑 니 열정 어디에있어 넌 맞춰서 살고 난 깨고 나왔더니 니 돈 다 내가 벌게해줘 내 어깨 손올리고 날 믿어 그럼 넌 될수도 쓸만한 daddy smoke and breathe now im ready 걸어 tokyo 우성인 cali 어디든 we’re cookin up 퇴근길 서울의 traffic Whats the eta where the exit 젊음은 떠나 gettin’ faster been took too many L’s 다 타협하랬고 i‘m like 됐어 Time to going back to cali 그냥 날씨만 좋으면 좋겠어 Bro I’m out, I quit the xan Bro i quit the xanny I feel comfy in my studio Smoking loud with the baddie Playboi carti 처럼 milly rock Mom i quit the xanny 사랑해 La familia Bro i quit the xanny Bro i quit the xanny

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...